Has worked in the securities field for more than 20 years.
Has an asset under management of approximately $100 million.
Honours degree in economics from the Université de Montréal.
- Being at your disposal and developing a business relationship that meets with your satisfaction
- Guiding you in fulfilling your plans by meeting your specific needs
- Conducting a regular follow-up of your file at the frequency you choose
- Great attention to detail
- Available to meet you at your convenience.
- I favour municipal or government bonds that provide regular income
- In stocks, I favour large companies that pay stable dividends
- In business, I collaborate closely with outside suppliers (Caisses Desjardins and mutual fund firms) to find income solutions.
What sets us apart
My priorities are:
- To provide service that always meets your expectation through my availability and attentiveness
- To seek high-quality securities with stable income as the priority, ideally with growth potential, while respecting each client's risk tolerance.
- Expert in municipal bonds (new one-to-10-year issues)
- Excellent knowledge of income funds (with low management fees)
- Skilled in selecting and recommending stocks in large-cap companies that pay significant and stable dividends.