Partnership with a wealth manager
It pays to work with a wealth manager! Your wealth manager puts their expertise to work for you, helping you achieve your financial goals. They’re a lifelong partner and ally when it comes to providing advice and helping you manage your wealth. They contribute to your well-being and that of your family.
Advice that’s worth its weight in gold
- You could save up to twice as much as households without an advisorFootnote 1.
- Your portfolio could grow 1.5% more quickly over the years than it would without an advisorFootnote 2.
- You could have 2.73 times more assets than non-advised households after 15 years, thanks to savings habits recommended by your advisorFootnote 1.
Leading expertise at your service
- To help determine your investor profile, risk tolerance and financial goals.
- To develop investment strategies that best meet your needs.
- To get recommendations for the most tax-efficient investment vehicles.
- To build and rebalance your portfolio and follow up on it regularly with you.
Your partner in wealth management
- Puts your interests first when making decisions .
- Makes retirement planning easier and your retirement, more comfortable.
- Makes investment pitfalls, like emotional decisions, a thing of the past.
- Offers peace of mind, which is priceless!
- Investment Funds Institute of Canada – IFIC, New Evidence on the Value of Financial Advice, Jon Cockerline, PhD, 2012.
- Ryan Rich, Colleen M. Jaconetti, Francis M. Kinniry Jr., Donald G. Bennyhoff, and Yan Zibering, 2015. Putting a value on your value: Quantifying Vanguard Advisor’s Alpha. Valley Forge, Pennsylvania: The Vanguard Group, Inc., and according to a 2012 study by the Center for Interuniversity Research and Analysis of Organizations (CIRANO) ? for households in the same situation.