fin du menu
If you're looking for a dynamic work environment with opportunities for advancement, Desjardins Securities offers you many possibilities.
Whether you’re seeking an introduction to the career of investment advisor or you already have proven expertise in the field, we can help with your professional development.
We are hiring:
- New recruits who wish to practise the profession of investment advisor
- Experienced investment advisors who are interested in joining a dynamic, growing brokerage firm
- Persons who want to work in the financial sector and who can fill other available positions
Desjardins Securities, your partner in professional development
Are you an experienced investment advisor who wants to work in a stimulating environment where you can develop your entrepreneurial skills, have input in decision-making and have access to company management?
At Desjardins Securities, you'll find:
- A motivated team ready to support you
- A complete range of products and services for your clients
- A renowned research department
- Competitive compensation
- The strength of a major financial institution: Desjardins
Better still, we're looking for candidates like you.
To learn more, contact Luc Papineau at 514-281-8607 or 1-877-780-1171, ext. 2157.
Desjardins Securities, your partner in success
If you're an advisor, Desjardins Securities will work with you to build a winning business partnership. At all times, we'll listen to your needs and opinions, and you'll be backed by a talented team that will support you from the outset by giving you access to the different services offered by the firm and by helping you transfer over your clients.
In addition, comprehensive training will be available to you, if necessary, to quickly master the different software applications your team will frequently use to manage client accounts.
By joining us, you'll also benefit from:
- Securities intranet
- Superior asset management software tools like Croesus and Planist
- Numerous marketing tools that will enable you to publicize your services, promote certain products or enhance your visibility
- The added value of our brokerage firm, which is part of Desjardins Group, the largest cooperative financial group in Canada and the world's second safest bank
Start a career with Desjardins
Are you looking for a stimulating work environment where you can further your career? Desjardins, one of the best private employers in the country, offers a wide variety of jobs in Quebec, in many other Canadian provinces and abroad.