fin du menu
Fabrice Vinet, MBA, FCSI®, CIM
Languages: French, English
Mr. Vinet has been an investment advisor at Desjardins Securities since 1994, and a portfolio manager since 2003. He always combines reflection, overall vision and action to work in the best interests of his clients. Having studied in a number of universities in Quebec and in France, Mr. Vinet has an MBA in financial services and is a member of the Quebec Bar. He is also a Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute. His wide range of knowledge and experience makes him a recognized expert.
In an ever-changing global economy and world, we offer well-considered advice, customized strategies and effective professional services relating to wealth management.
We focus our efforts on providing our clients peace of mind and driving optimum returns on their financial assets that are in line with their needs.
We’re always committed to thinking and acting with the highest integrity, with complete impartiality and intellectual independence.
A portfolio has a number of objectives:
Balance liquidity, potential returns and security for each client’s profile.
Ensure that the diversity of securities and strategies are adapted to circumstances, even in the long term. Therefore, adjustments to a portfolio composition are made more or less quickly based on changes in the market and economic environment.
Ensure that certain securities are kept for a long time, and others are traded with the aim of increasing the potential return and maintaining diversification.
We focus on risk-adjusted return, meaning that we try to get the highest return for the lowest volatility.
What sets us apart
We help investors and their families look ahead and weather the ups and downs of life and the markets by keeping focused on their medium- and long-term goals.
Transparency, openness, independence, honesty and respect for clients.
- Access to investment managers
- Fee-based management that is customized and uses models
- Fair transactions (regardless of portfolio size)
- Directly and individually held securities
- Exclusive and confidential online access to all your information
- Transparent tax information
- Management of regular and registered accounts (RRSP, RRIF, TFSA and LIRA)
- Management of personal, business, trust and pension fund accounts, etc.
- Collaboration with any of your mandataries
- Consideration of interests and objectives of generations of the same family; discussions with the family council
- Conflict of interest avoided, minimized or disclosed because of investments chosen, new issues, etc.
- Disclosure of all forms of compensation received
- One-time updates on returns
Biographies of my colleagues
Languages: French, English, Spanish
A graduate in administration, Mr. Bastidas began his career in 1998 at Desjardins Securities. In 2001, he became an assistant and then an Investment Assistant on a major team of investment advisors. He was also a branch coordinator for several years. Mr. Bastidas’s experience and his devotion to clients make him pivotal to the administrative management of the team.