fin du menu
France Marchand, CFP®
A graduate of Université Laval in the financial planning program and affiliated with the Institut québécois de planification financière, Ms. Marchand has more than 23 years’ experience in the finance field.
With her passion for stock markets, she has taken the Canadian Securities Course and the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course from the Canadian Securities Institute.
Making a difference in investors’ lives, offering them top-quality guidance and an attentive ear to their financial needs.
Respect for investors is central to my priorities.
Seeking a happy medium between the protection and growth of capital in a responsible manner through:
- A financial plan that fits your needs
- Customized allocation of your assets
- Continuous follow-up and adjustments to meet your financial plan.
What sets us apart
Providing high-standard wealth management services that will help clients reduce their tax liability, eliminate the fear of being short of money and retire comfortably.
Reliability, availability, personalized approach!
- À la carte personalized portfolios, consisting of fixed-income securities and/or growth stocks
- Customized fee-based portfolios (Elite Program portfolios)
- High-end discretionary portfolio management (Darwin) providing access to internal and external managers, mostly institution-based, within the framework of a rigorous investment policy; annual fees based on the investment category, tax-deductible for non-registered accounts.
Biographies of my colleagues
T 819-693-7477 ext. 5052003
Languages: French, English
Ms. Dugré has completed various training programs with the Canadian Securities Institute, including the Canadian Securities Course, the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course and the course in Wealth Management Techniques.
As an assistant advisor, she handles relations with clients, collaborates in analyzing files and conducts day-to-day follow-up of trading.