fin du menu
Mélanie Bonnette, BBA, F. Pl
T 450-777-5358 ext. 5122029
Mélanie Bonnette has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from HEC Montréal as well as a certificate in financial planning. She has also completed the Canadian Securities Course and is a certified financial planner. She began her career in financial services 12 years ago as an analyst with Desjardins Group. She took on a number of roles during her 10 years with Caisse de Granby – Haute-Yamaska, working as a personal finance advisor, wealth manager and financial planner. Ms. Bonnette has also received awards of excellence and been recognized for the quality of her service and advice to clients.
Mélanie Bonnette and her brother, Sébastien, have joined forces to form Team Bonnette at the Granby branch of Desjardins Securities. With their solid backround in finances, Mélanie and Sébastien have the expertise to advise clients on all aspects of wealth management.
Our mission is to help you reach your financial goals through a relationship built on trust, professionalism, transparency and simplicity.
We play an active part in your financial success by:
- Planning and managing your wealth in a way that works for you
- Being highly accessible and committed to what’s important to you
- Providing you with peace of mind through optimal management practices
- Meeting high standards for your satisfaction
What sets us apart
Our team is known for the quality of our service offer and our professionalism.
We’re committed to helping you reach your financial goals and seeing your projects through.
We draw on our solid background and our team of experts to provide you with advice and strategies that meet your highest expectations.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Simplicity, for clear communication and to help you better understand the markets
- Transparency, so you always have the right information
- Respect, which is integral to our relationships with all our clients and business partners
- Professionalism—without it, we wouldn’t be in business
- Trust, which we build by working with you to meet your personal and financial objectives
Biographies of my colleagues
T 450-777-3107 ext. 5122030
Languages: French, English
Sébastien Bonnette holds a financial planning certificate from Université du Québec à Montréal, and has completed the Canadian Securities Course and the Wealth Management Essentials course. He has nearly 14 years in the financial services industry and began his career with Desjardins in 2003 as a financial security advisor for Desjardins Financial Security. In 2006, he joined the caisse network as a wealth management advisor, then worked from 2012–2016 as a business development manager for the caisses in Brome–Missisquoi, Waterloo, Granby–Haute–Yamaska and Ange-Gardien.