fin du menu
Nicole Laroche, CIM®, CFP®
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®) designation
- Financial planner designation (IQPF and CSI)
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Licensed options trader
- More than 25 years' experience in the financial industry
I pay close attention to your needs and goals and to understanding your constraints. I provide sound advice and made-to-measure solutions to help you grow your assets and diversify your wealth, now and in the future.
- Knowing you better for a careful examination of the many facets of your personal, professional and family situation.
- Diversifying portfolios with tax efficiency as a concern, always in keeping with each investor's profile.
- Varying asset classes to reduce a portfolio's volatility.
What sets us apart
You are my priority. I aim to build a relationship of trust with you: each step in our lives requires a particular financial approach. With my expertise, I will help you make informed and effective decisions.
The extent of my knowledge and my experience in all financial products makes me a highly versatile advisor for all investors who want portfolios suited to their needs.