Mr. Bergeron studied finance and has been an investment advisor for 25 years. He has worked with the Desjardins Movement for 21 years.
He seeks a client base of well-to-do families with more than $200,000 to invest who feel a need for guidance in investment matters.
- Achieving the highest possible return while maintaining a risk level consistent with each client's goals.
- Earning my clients' confidence so as to be at the centre of their financial decision-making.
- Simple step
- Determining weightings with each client
- Listening carefully
- Full review to make sure I have accurately assessed each client's needs
What sets us apart
- I educate my clients too help give them a better understandinf of their investments and to help make informed choices for meeting their goals.
- I am committed to long-term relationships.
- I pay close attention to my clients.
- For my clients, the simpler and more understandable something becomes, the easier it is to earn their confidence.
- Responding to clients' needs and listening carefully to get a clear idea of what they're looking for.
- Involving my clients in decision-making when investments are being selected to remain in line with their risk level.