- Bachelor's degree in business administration from Université Laval.
- Has taken Canadian Securities Institute courses.
- Twelve years' experience in the financial field, including seven in securities.
- Finalist in the “Desjardins Securities Hope” category in 2012.
- Member of the 2008 management board of a major brokerage firm, nominated for the title of rookie of the year.
Helping my clients make informed investment choices by offering comprehensive solutions that fit their needs and target the security of their wealth.
Disciplined long-term investment technique based on asset diversification and selection of high-quality securities to manage market risk and favour preservation of the capital invested.
Customized investment strategies based on your needs, investment goals and risk tolerance.
What sets us apart
Investment discipline based on simple, high-quality financial products, including dividend-producing shares, with rigorous portfolio rebalancing and quarterly follow-up.
- Financial, tax, will and estate planningFootnote 1
- Personalized portfolio development
- Protection of financial wealth
- Retirement-oriented income strategies
- Full range of fixed-income products
- Canadian, U.S. and international equities
- Full array of mutual funds
- Fee-based management program
- Through Desjardins Securities Financial Services or the Caisse network.