fin du menu
Julie Lafrenière, BBA, CIM®, CFP®
Portfolio Manager, Investment Advisor
- More than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. She is known for her energy and professionalism as a qualified specialist.
- She is a Portfolio Manager and Financial Planner with a Bachelor of Business Administration.
Julie is responsible for researching, examining and preparing client portfolios. She oversees business development and relationships with investors.
Julie Lafrenière Team
We are dedicated to providing you with effective service that meets your needs. We have a long-term vision and put our expertise towards serving you better.
MissionTo put our expertise to work to offer you personalized portfolio and wealth management services:
- Through a rigorous and disciplined approach
- By considering your needs and goals—both personal and financial
- By keeping close ties with you in a way that meets your needs
- Through well-organized and regular monitoring
Investment PhilosophyWe take a bottom-up approach to value investing, selecting securities based on economic value added (EVA). This lets us choose companies that are leaders in their respective sectors. The securities chosen for our portfolios reflect the strength and stability of these companies’ operations.
Our rigorous selection process helps us find high-quality companies with:
- Return on capital greater than cost
- Price below intrinsic value (P/IV)
- Dividend stability and/or growth
- Adequate liquidity ratios
- An acceptable level of debt
Our disciplined approach to asset allocation results in:
- Minimum volatility
- Maximized risk-return ratios
- Securities selected based on EVA
A personalized relationship and structured monitoring
What sets us apart
We are a team of portfolio and wealth management specialists, and are known for our rigorous approach when choosing securities, our structured monitoring and client relationships.
Julie Lafrenières's Team stands out for:
- Rigour and discipline
- Flexibility and accessibility
- Disciplined approach to asset allocation
Relationship building is one of our core values.
We believe in relationships based on integrity. We believe in the importance of a clear understanding of your needs and risk tolerance. We believe in transparency.
Three key words:
Service OfferTarget clientele
Our clientele comprises primarily of affluent and wealthy families, professionals and business people.
- Discretionary management
- Individual Pension Plan (IPP) preparation
- Tax-efficient investment strategies
Biographies of my colleagues
Languages: French, English
Alexandre has been an entrepreneur in the Montreal area for more than 10 years and has a unique perspective of the needs of our business clientele. He has a background in financial management from HEC Montréal, and enjoys keeping an eye on the financial markets.
Alexandre does detailed research and assessments of the companies we select and supports managers in their choice of products.