fin du menu
Martin Cyr, CFP®
- Graduate of the Institut québécois de la planification financière (1999)
- Derivatives Market Specialist (DMS) Designation from the Canadian Securities Institute
- With Desjardins Securities since 2001
Martin’s main role as team lead is to meet with clients and ensure they’re getting excellent advisory services. Co-workers and clients alike know him as someone who is personable and approachable.
Martin Cyr Team
A solid partnership
Our primary goal is to create a long-term relationship in a solid partnership, favouring investment strategies that suit you.
The team is on the lookout for the latest trends and opportunities on the market, with your interests always in mind. We also make information more accessible through our ability to make the most complex financial data easy to understand.
With the expertise and complementarity of our team members, we are committed to providing you with outstanding service and personalized guidance. This promise is reflected in regular follow-ups and meetings aimed at ensuring your satisfaction and the continuity of our service offering.
Our investment philosophy
- Our model portfolios are based on your investor profile.
- Our investment strategies are developed individually based on your risk tolerance, your investment horizon and your various projects, such as retirement, a company purchase, or others.
- Our management style is conservative, focusing on safe investments and the long-term security of your assets.
- We manage our partners' affairs rigorously, as if they were our own, and we use management principles that have long proven their worth.
- We favour tax efficiency in investments to reduce the tax impact.
- We apply a competitive and transparent fee structure.
What sets us apart
We help grow our partners' wealth and, above all, help them fulfil their dreams.
Our values and convictions
- Passion and integrity are vital elements for us.
- Teamwork with you and our caisse partners is also a priority.
- Communication: We believe in simplicity and accessibility in our relationship with you.
- Close collaboration with each of our partners.
- We focus on quality and not on quantity in our partnership with you.
- A professional, caring and personalized relationship.
- Preservation of your family wealth through the quality of the securities held in your portfolio.
Our goal: leading you to fulfil your dreams!
Biographies of my colleagues
Priscilla Lestage, BBA
Languages: French, English
- Graduate of the Canadian Securities Institute Financial Planning Program (2001)
- Former negotiator and consultant at a discount brokerage firm and for a Montreal portfolio manager
- With Martin Cyr’s team since 2009
Priscilla communicates regularly with clients to provide information and follow up on their level of satisfaction. With almost 20 years of experience in finance, she brings attention to detail and stability to the team.
Mélanie Chagnon, BBA, CFP®
- Graduate of the Institut québécois de la planification financière (2007)
- In the caisse network since 2001
- With Martin Cyr’s team since December 2014
Mélanie communicates regularly with clients. She also conducts personalized portfolio reviews to ensure clients are making a comfortable transition into retirement.