fin du menu
Nathalie Bonenfant, CIM®
Vice-President, Portfolio Manager, Investment Advisor
Languages: French, English
- Has worked in the financial field since 1990
- Joined Desjardins Securities at the Saint-Hyacinthe branch in 2000
- She and her team manage $205 million in assets for entrepreneurs and affluent people in the region
- President's Circle recipient 12 times
- Earned the title of Chartered Investment Manager in 2014
- Actively involved in Richelieu-Yamaska United Way
Excellence accreditation attests that the investment advisor's services meet the highest standards of quality in order to offer you an unparalleled experience in meeting your financial needs. This distinction is awarded exclusively to Desjardins Securities investment advisors who participate in a continuous development and improvement program.
A private guide – for managing your wealth
Let yourself be guided by a dynamic team that is attentive to your needs, and fulfil the plans that are dear to your heart.
Offering wealth management services that ensure our clients' long-term financial health while enabling them to fulfil their goals throughout their lives.
Our priority is to provide excellence in our services by taking a proactive approach, advancing our clients' interests and remaining accessible and transparent.
Our investment philosophy is based above all on a method that focuses on clients' needs and on fulfilling their goals. To optimize capital allocation and growth, our investment approach focuses on global economic trends, diversification of portfolios and active management of investments. With our choice of customized portfolios containing a selection of securities and run by skilled managers, our clients benefit from sustained long-term yields and control over risk while enjoying beneficial tax treatment.
What sets us apart
Fulfil the plans that are dear to your heart under the care of a private guide.
Beyond the management of your investments, you can have confidence in a professional team that works like a guardian to preserve your wealth and let you enjoy beneficial tax treatment.
Integrity, honesty and transparency. These values form the basis of the relationships of trust we establish with each of our clients, as well as with our colleagues and partners. Most notably, these values are reflected in a commitment to high ethical standards.
Respect and attentiveness to your needs. Our recommendations are adjusted to fit each of our clients' realities. Our strategies and our service offer rely on objective analysis of each client's situation. We act with full independence, and we give our clients the ability to choose.
Products offered and choice of portfoliosFootnote 1
Discretionary management portfolios: The Bonenfant-Malo Team has access to an exclusive selection of managed portfolios. Each portfolio follows a rigorous investment policy. Professional fees based on the category of investment, tax-deductible for non-registered accounts.
Customized accounts: Elite Program. Consisting of fixed-income or growth securities in accordance with your goal as an investor. Professional fees based on the category of investment, tax-deductible for non-registered accounts.
À la carte customized portfolios: Consisting of fixed-income or growth securities depending on your goal as an investor. Fees according to the investment vehicle.
Variety of accounst and services: Regular, joint, margin and U.S. dollar accounts. Corporate, trust, foundation, non-profit organization, official capacity, curatorship and tutorship accounts. Registered accounts: RRSP, LIRA, RRIF, LIF, TFSA or IPP. Fee-based discretionary management accounts. Fee-based Elite accounts.
Various investment vehicles: Money market securities: Treasury Bills, banker's acceptances, high-interest accounts. Fixed-income securities: government, municipal and corporate bonds and debentures, strip bonds, guaranteed investment certificates. Stocks: common, preferred and foreign shares traded on all North American exchanges. Funds: investment funds, exchange-traded funds.
Biographies of my colleagues
David-Alexandre Malo, BBA, CFP®
- Certificates in accounting and financial planning
- In the financial field since 2001
- Former administrative director of an industrial company
- Advisor to affluent clients at the Caisse de la Vallée des Patriotes from 2007 to 2011
- Joined Desjardins Securities at the Saint-Hyacinthe branch in 2011
- Volunteer at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Saint-Hyacinthe
- Certificate in finance
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC®) at the CSI
- Joined Desjardins Securities in 1994
- Has headed the Bonenfant-Malo Team’s administrative operations since 2007
- Provides rigorous monitoring of files and top-quality customer service
- Offers support to accountants
- Actively involved with the Fédération des parents adoptants du Québec
- In the financial field since 2009
- Joined Desjardins Securities at the Saint-Hyacinthe branch in 2014
- Handles customer service: setting up meetings, preparing files and managing administrative affairs
- Assists clients with Desjardins Securities advisory service
- Currently completing the Canadian Securities Course (CSC®) at the CSI