fin du menu
Michel Brisson, BBA
Branch Director, Investment Advisor
T 418-721-2668 ext. 5027207
- Bachelor's degree in business administration from the Université du Québec à Rimouski
- Honourable mention in the course on securities trading
- Honourable mention in the course on standards of conduct
- Canadian Securities Institute course on financial planning
Michel Brisson Team
We’ve put together a multidisciplinary team of experts to guide you in your financial choices at each stage of your life.
Our global approach to wealth management allows us to manage your investments and offer you a wide range of related financial products. We’re well positioned to help you make choices and bring clarity to your financial plan.
We’re cutting edge—our ongoing training, drive and financial expertise will help you accomplish what matters to you, and reach your financial goals.
When you choose the Michel Brisson Team, we’ll work with you to reach your goals and put your plans into action.
Through our vision and global approach to managing your financial wealth, we work to learn what you need, clarify your expectations, help you reach your goals and put your plans into action.
Understand your needs and objectives to offer you a made-to-measure investment portfolio based on your interests
Build portfolios designed to protect your capital and provide you with asset appreciation over time
Optimize returns with minimum volatility
Diversify your investments, after analyzing various aspects, including
- Asset allocation
- Geographic area
- Business sector
What sets us apart
In-depth understanding of what matters to you.
You’ve worked hard to achieve your level of financial success and you’d like to use your capital for personal projects, travelling or just enjoying life! We’re working just as hard so you can see your plans through.
Our strategies are founded on
- Personalized service
These values are at the heart of our business strategy—they shape our team spirit and drive us as we help you reach your financial goals.
Service OfferOur wealth management approach
- Market analysis and investment management
- Elite Program: Fee-based management
- IPP, RRSP, RRIF, LIF, RESP, TFSA, LIRA
- Group plans
- Tax savings on investments
- Service to individuals and operating or management businesses
INSURANCE AND ANNUITIES
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Critical Illness insurance
- Insurance for entrepreneurs
- Retirement planning
- Retirement income management
- Estate planning advice
- Wills Footnote 1
- Trusts Footnote 1
- Mandates Footnote 1
- Powers of attorney Footnote 1
- Philanthropy and the gift of securities Footnote 1
- File monitoring
- Support for advisors
- Special mandates
Biographies of my colleagues
Julie Chamberland, BBA, F. Pl
- Bachelor of business administration from the Université du Québec à Rimouski
- Financial Planner, graduate of the Institut québécois de la planification financière
- Completed the Canadian Securities Course
- Customer service expert—transactional and administrative components
Stéphane Rioux, BBA, F. Pl
Branch Co-Director, Associate Advisor
T 1-418-721-2668 ext. 5027212
Mr. Rioux holds a bachelor’s degree in corporate finance. He is also Financial Planner, graduate of the Institut québécois de la planification financière. He comes from Rimouski.