fin du menu
Sébastien Boulianne, BBA, CFP®
- Bachelor's degree in administration, corporate finance major
- Financial planner (IQPF)
- Certificate in financial planning
- Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
- Canadian Securities Course (honourable mention)
Thirteen years' experience in the financial services field, including four years as a financial planner, during which time I have dealt mostly with a clientele consisting of professionals, business owners and wealthy individuals.
Advising people while endeavouring to take a comprehensive view of their assets.
- Implementing custom-made strategies that take account of your investor profile and risk tolerance as well as your financial needs and investment goals
- Strategic diversification in keeping with your risk tolerance (asset classes, geographic and sectoral allocation, management styles)
- Comprehensive view of your assets
- Regular follow-ups of your portfolio
What sets us apart
I will guide you in your plans to make sure you can meet your financial goals.
- Relationships based on trust
- Analysis of your current investment portfolio
- Portfolio management
- Full product range (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc.)
- Optimization of tax strategies
- Strategic allocation based on your investor profile
- Planning for your retirement and your disbursement needs
- Advice and guidance in all areas of financial planningFootnote 1