fin du menu
Philippe Bleau, BBA
T 418-650-6350 ext. 5025286
Languages: French, English
Mr. Bleau holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from Université Laval and has also taken the Canadian Securities Institute courses in investment management techniques, securities and hedge funds. He has 20 years' experience in investment management, including 10 years in the financing of commercial businesses.
Being a proactive advisor in terms of investments. Ensuring my clients' peace of mind. Being a benchmark in investment and wealth management.
- I am an advisor who emphasizes long-term investment ( and tax planningFootnote 1).
- I specialize in asset allocation and stock selection, with a comprehensive view of each client's assets.
- I conduct regular portfolio follow-ups and keep a close eye on the markets.
What sets us apart
I provide wealth management services that help establish customized portfolios focused on minimizing capital fluctuations and achieving tax efficiency.
- Managed products
- Exchange-traded funds
- Canadian, U.S. and global equities
- Flow-through investments
- Bonds and preferred shares
- Elite program
- Fee-based compensation
- Outside discretionary managementFootnote 1.