fin du menu
Samuel Bertrand, BBA
T 418-650-6350 ext. 5025293
Languages: French, English
- 10 years’ experience in investment management
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance major, Université Laval
- CSI Canadian Securities Course
- CSI Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
- CSI Investment Management Techniques Course
- Clients seeking peace of mind and stability in their portfolios
- To provide top service delivery, we recommend a minimum of $150,000 per household for opening an account.
Providing you with well informed and transparent investment advice.
Ensuring regular follow-up and meeting your expectations.
I specialize in the management of low-volatility investments, providing high income and tax advantages in comparison to traditional income products. I aim to offer my clients a stable yield, regardless of the market phase, and to provide regular monitoring. I favour a long-term approach based on the investment goals established with you, in keeping with your risk tolerance, your investment horizon and your needs.
- Preferred shares and corporate bonds
- Mutual funds (matching my philosophy)
- For taxable accounts, corporate class funds with deferred taxation
- Stocks providing dividend income