Desjardins Securities Inc. is the brokerage firm of Desjardins Group. Desjardins Securities scrupulously complies with the regulations governing its activities. The primary objectives of these regulations are to protect clients and preserve financial market integrity.
The Relationship Disclosure Document and Agreements (pdf) - External link. This link will open in a new window. includes the following:
- Terms of the relationship between Desjardins Securities and its client
- Description of products and services
- Description of the account activity documents the client will receive
- Protection of personal information
- Handling of complaints
- General Account Agreement and specific agreements
- Statement of Principles on Conflicts of Interest
- Notice: Information on multiple marketplaces
- Notice: strip bonds and strip bond packages
- Notice: options and futures trading
You can contact a Desjardins Securities investment advisor for any questions on the content of this document.